ISIS-IMU is a six-degree of freedom inertial measurement unit. ISIS achieves unparalleled price/performance and inherent ruggedness. It is well suited for medium accuracy and high dynamic environments, where small size (3.30" x 2.5 " x 1.83"), lightweight (nominal weight is less than 250 gram), and low power consumption (less than 4W @ 5V DC) demanded. (E.g. smart weaponry, GPS integration, etc.).
- Fully compensated Inertial Measurement Unit
- Versatile output. (Analog and/or Digital)
- Most cost effective IMU - Lowest cost 6 degree of Freedom IMU in its performance class
- High angular rate capability (upto 3,000 °/sec)
- High acceleration (upto 500 g)
- Inherent high ruggedness
- Small, lightweight and Low power consumption Comprised of Solid-State sensors (no moving parts)
- Click here for full description and specification of ISIS-IMU.
- » Require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.